Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scott Brown..is this the beginning of Real Change?

Massachusetts has a new senator . . . a Republican. What makes this unusual is that this is a Democrat-held state. The late Ted Kennedy held the position as senator since the Pony Express. I guess it isn't nice to speak ill of the dead. I have heard many political think tanks touting that this is a message to the establishment. We are tired of how they ignore us. We call, we email, we write letters . . . we even show up at their offices and rally. Still, they don't listen. Surely, with the blue-ist of blue states turning red, they will pay attention. Normally, I am considered an optimistic person. I consider myself to be a realist. In this case, call me a pessimist for the aforementioned reasons. The powers-that-be in Washington have an agenda that does not include what the people want. They have been proving that for a year now. The people spoke loudly tonight - VERY loudly. Unfortunately,they consider us to be a speck of dust on a clover with a sour kangaroo claiming not to hear us. We need to scream louder with EVERY voice we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment